There are many possible cases when you would like to compare the link power of two or more pages or sites:
- You may want to compare two or more of your competitors to identify the strongest / weakest one;
- You may want to compare the site link power and its rankings (remember, the quantity of links is not all: site age, link quality and other factors come into play);
- You may want to compare your site with a similar one to find out who is faster to grow, etc.
Here are 2 simple (and quick!) ways to compare the link power of two sites:
Majestic SEO has a nice free tool comparing the link power of two (for unregistered users) or 5 (for registered users) domains. The comparison is visualized via the graph:
The feature is accessed in several ways:
- right click on SEOquake icon in the status-bar and choose “Check/Compare URLs and domains”;
- click on SEOquake icon on the tool toolbar or SEO bar and choose “Check/Compare URLs and domains”.
Any more tools to compare link power of several sites? Or tips on ho to use this data? Please share!