There are many possible cases when you would like to compare the link power of two or more pages or sites:
- You may want to compare two or more of your competitors to identify the strongest / weakest one;
- You may want to compare the site link power and its rankings (remember, the quantity of links is not all: site age, link quality and other factors come into play);
- You may want to compare your site with a similar one to find out who is faster to grow, etc.
Here are 2 simple (and quick!) ways to compare the link power of two sites:
Majestic SEO has a nice free tool comparing the link power of two (for unregistered users) or 5 (for registered users) domains. The comparison is visualized via the graph:
The feature is accessed in several ways:
- right click on SEOquake icon in the status-bar and choose “Check/Compare URLs and domains”;
- click on SEOquake icon on the tool toolbar or SEO bar and choose “Check/Compare URLs and domains”.
Any more tools to compare link power of several sites? Or tips on ho to use this data? Please share!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012