Last year I gave a very favorable review of SEO Smart Links, the blog content interlinking plugin. The plugin does an impressive job making sure your blog posts, tags and categories are linked from within your post content.
This year I am happy to announce the new, improved version of the plugin. It has got even smarter and covers some essential features you’ll appreciate.
First, the plugin has become faster: the new parsing algorithm is not only more versatile, it is also about 3 times faster
Secondly, the main feature, automated interlinking, has been improved in a number of ways including:
- Post slug keywords can be matched now: you can now interlink by the post slug (e.g. phrase ‘Getting to Mars’ would link to post with the slug ‘getting-to-mars’)
- You can now set the minimum length in characters for term to be considered for autolinking
- Option to parse only posts older than given number of days.
Thirdly, custom keywords feature has been improved a great deal:
- You can now enjoy the visual interface to specify your keywords;
- You can now enable automatic checking of plural form of the keyword;
- You can now specify multiple URLs per keyword(s) and the plugin will pick one at random
There are many more really cool features added like plugin statistics, export and import feature, etc – which make the plugin really worth the money it costs.
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012