So your site got hacked. Google identified some malware on it and put “This site may harm your computer” notice next to your site listings in SERPs.
It happens so often today that you don’t even need to be too surprised: no panic, just take action.
Steps to take:
- Remove the Malware (check the source code of your pages);
- Change your FTP-passwords;
- Contact your hosting provider to let them know they possibly have some secure leak and make sure they have taken some action (that’s also a good way to make sure your hosting provider is worth the money you are paying);
- Check your site with blacklistdoctor.com (re-branded as Dasient.com) or unmaskparasites.com to get an idea about which files are infected
- Browse your site using various user agents and possibly proxy servers to make sure all is working fine;
- Request a malware review via Webmaster Tools.