Most bloggers are too busy: they either earn living “offline” or run a number of projects and blogs simultaneously. Therefore sticking to regular blog update editorial is challenging for most bloggers.
Getting content from outside is the solution for most. The existing ways to do that are not perfect:
- Getting content from article directories (like EzineArticles) you republish already live articles – thus you may hit the duplicate content filter;
- Looking for guest bloggers is time consuming.
The solution? We have one at My Blog Guest: Articles Gallery.
Articles Gallery is the database of unique quality guest articles submitted by our members. You can see the article details before offering your blog for it:
- Article description, title and tags;
- The number of words;
- Preview (1/3 of the article to get an idea of style).
What’s more? Go ahead and make an offer! Once your offer is accepted, the article will be hidden from the gallery – to make sure you are the only one to publish the article. Now you can access the full article HTML and publish it to your blog!
Once your article is published, just submit the URL and the article will be removed from the Gallery forever.
Moreover, you can subscribe to email alerts of new articles added in your category.
Sounds like fun? Watch our video guide for more details:
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012