John Haydon had an awesome post on his blog sharing how to leverage Facebook “Notes” to get traffic to your blog. To drive traffic to your blog you need to add its RSS to “Notes” application and ask your best Facebook friends to do the same!
Here’s why it’s powerful:
If you have 30 fans who each have 100 friends, your blog post will be seen by as many as 3,000 people. These blog posts appear both on profile walls and on the Home Page news feed.
The steps are as follows:
- Add “Notes” application to your Facebook account;
- Import your blog RSS there;
- Configure how you’d like the feed to appear on your wall.
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012