Go to any forum which has a market place and see which service has the most popularity. It’s definitely something that will be regarding building links to your site either through directory submissions, web 2.0 link wheels, article marketing and many more legit and black hat techniques. I personally have tried some link building companies and sadly some of them have let me down completely. I have been burned quite a few times especially on forums like digital point. This is when I decided that write a how-to-guide for choosing a link building company.
The advertisement of your homepage is listed in newsletters, search engines or directories from where one can click a link and enter your home page. These will not only help to augment your sales but will allow having quality traffic, exposure to search engine and will also become a valuable resource for the people. Link building can prove very time consuming, requiring patience and can become very costly. For this reason, the link building company should be chosen very wisely. We invest so much money in building links that is why the link building company should be worth and should provide you the complete outcome.
Now-a-days most of the people indulged in businesses, rely on skillfully designed websites for promoting their products and increasing sales. This is one of the major reasons that people opt for link building. Link building is a technique where you build inbound links to your website, this way you can increase quality traffic and can also boost up your sales(Well sales dose depend on many other factors too).
While choosing a link building company you should keep in mind some pros and cons which are listed below.
- The link builder/ company should be well knowledgeable about the various link building techniques, it should be proficient in link building and should have complete acquaintance about SEO, and the link builder should be well reputed in the market. If it is one the renowned link building companies, ask for the illustrations of his flourishing work and should have also served its customers with absolute integrity (You could just check the portfolio if it is published on the net).
- The quality links produced to a website will help to promote the products in a better way. The search engines actually, rank a website according to the links that point to your website and this is the reason that the links should be of a high quality. Moreover, the reputation of a link building company also plays a vital role to provide you quality traffic.
- See to it that your link building company provides one way links. Link exchange today is of little or no value. So avoid that and go for themed links. Also see if the link building company ASSURES that much number of links as promised on their marketing page. Most of the time you end up with people who say they give link requests. Doing so guarantees you in no way a link and so you end up losing hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars.
- Check the links your link building company gives you. Never go in for by false promises. Look carefully through their TOS. Never accept links from web directories even if they are niche directories because Directory submission is a lot cheaper and Link from directories even if PR 10 is not considered quality links by Google.
- See how well mannered they are, kind of support offered and the responsiveness to your queries. Responding very quickly most of the time is a very good sign of the company’s value to its customers. Always search for the company reviews in Google before opting for one.
- Do check out the company’s position in the search engine ranking pages. Check its page rank; search terms for which the company ranks well, how many back links they themselves have etc. Use Google to find back links by this method “LINK: YOUR-COMPANY.COM” without the quotes.
So always choose for a Link Building Company by taking into account all the above mentioned guidelines.
Latest posts by DST Contributor (see all)
- Survival Guide to Multilingual SEO - May 14, 2013
- Five Killer Link Bait Tips That Can Provide You With ‘Passive Marketing’ - May 11, 2013
- 5 US SEO Events to Visit to Spend a One Month Vacation with Purpose - May 9, 2013