If you are involved in internet marketing then you fully know how important web traffic is. A lot of web traffic also means that you will have greater chances of making money online. This is the reason why many companies and individuals that is engaged in online business are trying to find ways on how to increase their web traffic. There are many methods that are used to increase web traffic and some of them are PPC, referrals, an direct traffic or organic traffic.
The most crucial way of attracting traffic is through referral traffic since you can only make it possible if the quality of your web content meets the high quality standards. You can attract traffic through organic traffic by having a web content that comes with good quality SEO.
Still the best way of getting traffic that have a high conversion rate is through referral traffics. Even though the procedure involved in referral traffic is a complicated one, you can still increase your referral visits with the help of StumbleUpon:
What is StumbleUpon?
One of the most popular sharing and bookmarking site is StumbleUpon. It allows you share your favorite websites and web page to people that you know or to those who you think will be interested in the content. In order to convince people to stumble upon favorite sites, you should produce a content that describes your favorite sites. Furthermore, Stumble will take votes from each site that is stumbled upon thus increasing the flow of traffic to your site.
How to Effectively Use StumbleUpon
1. Make Friends: The main purpose of StumbleUpon is to attract more friend s and follower to your site. This is the reason why you need to make a lot of online friends if you want to draw a lot of web traffic – more friends means more traffic. Furthermore, your presence in the site will be known if visitors and other users saw that you have a lot of friends and followers in your profile.
2. Make a Subscription: it is better to make a voluntary subscription than to wait for someone to subscribe on you then subscribe back. Taking the initiative to stumble their articles will enable you to draw web traffic much faster because if you have stumbled an article of your fellow stumblers, he will feel obliged to stumble back on you in this way you will be able to save time since you don’t have to wait for someone to stumble on your articles.
3. Share to Friends: StumbleUpon have sharing features that will allow you to share articles with other friends. This could be an advantage for you since your friends can share it with other subscribers thus the stumbling of your articles keeps on going on. This is one of the most convenient ways of promoting your articles to a lot of users. You are also allowed to send personal messages to your friends.
These are just some of the effective ways of using StumbleUpon which can help you increase the referral traffic of your site. StumbleUpon still have many features that you can use to effectively promote your articles.
Guest post contributed by Kerby Smith, on behalf of Thinkkeno.com – a web design multimedia provider which focuses on Raleigh web design.
Latest posts by DST Contributor (see all)
- Survival Guide to Multilingual SEO - May 14, 2013
- Five Killer Link Bait Tips That Can Provide You With ‘Passive Marketing’ - May 11, 2013
- 5 US SEO Events to Visit to Spend a One Month Vacation with Purpose - May 9, 2013