Local listing coupons help to promote your special discounts to local consumers that reach your local business listing through web searches and mobile searches. These local listing coupons can be used by printing them out or presenting them on a mobile device when a local consumer visits your store.
Here are the steps to create your coupon in your local listing at Google. The steps below assume you have already created a Google account, that you have claimed and updated your local business listings. If you need help for steps prior to proceeding with the below please visit our quick steps for local business listings to get you started.
1. Log in to the Local Business Center.
2. Click on the Coupons tab in the top left corner of your screen
3. Click Add new coupon
4. You’ll be taken to a page where you can fill out different fields of information that you want to appear on your coupon. Including a graphic image!
a. Headline 25 Characters
b. Sub-Heading 35 Characters
c. Details 200 Characters
d. Image 150×150 pixels
e. Offer Code: 15 Characters
On the right of the page, a preview of your coupon will update itself as you enter new information.
5. Click Continue at the bottom of the page.
Your coupon will appear in your local business listing within 24 hours. You can find the coupon in Google Maps by clicking more info in your listing’s info bubble, and clicking the ‘Coupons’ tab.
The internet has become a good marketing source for the local business dependent upon the local consumer for their revenue through web searches and mobile searches. Tap into the power of Local Business Listing as you engage in geo-marketing!
This is a guest post by Melih Oztalay of SmartFinds that provides Local Business Listing Management Services. You will find SmartFinds Internet Marketing to be of great benefit to your time resources and the low cost service may eliminate your yellow page ad costs. Let the experts of over 15 years Internet marketing experience help you use this local business marketing tool properly.
Latest posts by DST Contributor (see all)
- Survival Guide to Multilingual SEO - May 14, 2013
- Five Killer Link Bait Tips That Can Provide You With ‘Passive Marketing’ - May 11, 2013
- 5 US SEO Events to Visit to Spend a One Month Vacation with Purpose - May 9, 2013