Today I decided to share with you (or remind to those who might have forget about it) a great tool that shows which questions a searcher tends to ask when using the specified phrase.
This tool is ideal for a few essential tasks you probably tackle daily or weekly:
- Get new post ideas (Sometimes you are just stuck, so use it for inspiration);
- Content optimization (especially for titles: a title that asks a question will not only generate you more search referrals but also encourage more clicks-through and comments);
- Semantic search optimization: give people what they want – give them the answer to their questions.
Wordtracker’s “Keyword Questions” tool is a great free utility to start with!
People often type questions into search engines. Now you can find these questions, answer them and get some great search traffic. You’ll be targeting long tail keywords and providing content that readers want to read and link to. Enter a single or a short keyword to find the questions people are asking in your market
How would you use this tool? Please share your thoughts!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012