Link Research Tools, one of the must-have link research tools for any link builder and marketer (and also one I will be giving a detailed review next week – stay tuned!), has introduced a major update this week.
The updated toolkit spots a new awesome look, an enhanced usability and a few cool new features, including:
- New Site Type and Theme values -
see which theme and site type (blog,forum,etc) EACH LINK has
- New Missing Links Tool (MLT) – see which links your competitor has which you don’t!
- New Strongest Subfolders in “Strongest Subpages Tool” tool (find your site most poweful subfolders)
The tool has the huge variety of research and vasualization utilities, see the detailed overview here.
Thanks to @cemper for sharing the exciting news with me!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012