The public version of the tool is free and reports top 10 anchor texts and image links to a page, domain or subdomain.
To start, just provide up to 5 URLs and choose one of the 6 options:
- Phrases to page;
- Phrases to domain;
- Phrases to subdomain;
- Terms to page;
- Terms to domain;
- Terns to subdomain.
The output is a table (that can be downloaded as a CSV file) where you can find and sort the following columns:
- The anchor text;
- Internal sub linking;
- External subdomains linking;
- Internal Mozrank passed;
- External Mozrank passed;
- External root domain linking;
- External pages linking.
The tool is free and pretty awesome, what do you think?
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012