SEO Effect tools is proud to present the all new the SEO page scan. Scan your webpage’s in 3 easy steps and discover what you can do to improve your chances to be found in Google, Yahoo, Bing and… Facebook!
The SEO page scan consists out of 3 steps:
- Let our crawler index your site’s pages
- Connect keywords to your page URLs
- Scan each page and take action
Step 1: Let our crawler index your site’s pages
Make sure that SEO Effect knows what URLs are on your site, at least for the most important pages. With our crawler — and the soon to be released interface with Google Webmaster Tools — you can quickly assess your dead links and page errors. We’ll also show you how many URL’s are indexed by Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Step 2: Connect keywords to your page URLs
Just drag, drop your keywords to connect to the page or ‘URL’. In a future release this is prefilled based on your Google analytics data, if your site has enough traffic to forecast this.
Step 3: Scan each page and take action
Do a SEO scan individual pages. The improvements are ranked according to highest impact in your ‘on page SEO score’. Use the advices and tips to improve that page for each assigned keyword.
Curious about SEO Effect tools?
We offer a free trail to you all:
Sign up for an SEO Effect account now to get the most out of it!
Latest posts by DST Contributor (see all)
- What Other Marketing Firms Want You To Believe – That Isn’t True - May 24, 2013
- Survival Guide to Multilingual SEO - May 14, 2013
- Five Killer Link Bait Tips That Can Provide You With ‘Passive Marketing’ - May 11, 2013