A few of you might remember a post on Daily SEO Tip last year about Keyword Eye – a visual keyword suggestion tool. We have been working very hard over the last couple of months to develop a new version which improves on the old site in just about every way.
For those not familiar with Keyword Eye, it is a tool to help you with your keyword research. It can be used for keyword brainstorming, including in presentations / proposals, assisting bloggers and webpage keyword analysis to name a few. It aims to simplify keyword research by making it simple, fast, creative and even fun.
Here are some of the enhancements in the new version:
- New tabbed report layout – Create multiple reports in one window allowing you to compare reports and build master keyword lists easily.
- New Grid View – Behind each visual keyword cloud lies a traditional grid view. This flexible grid allows multiple columns to be sorted at one time allowing you to analyze and choose keywords more effectively.
- Keyword Data Sets – Drill down further and return keyword ideas by device type and category.
- Daily PPC Estimates – Right click on a keyword within a cloud to view daily PPC estimates based on your maximum CPC.
- Improved Exporting – You can now export all the data which supports a keyword cloud.
- Improved Report Controls – Remove individual keywords, filter out keywords with a specific competition level and alter the text size within the cloud dynamically.
Registering is easy – we have a number of low cost, unlimited, ad free plans available.
We love feedback. We want you to help us develop Keyword Eye into the best tool it can possibly be. Please get in touch if you have any ideas, questions, problems or praise.