Everybody who is into SEO knows that it is hard working without the right tools. Google Chrome is a relatively new browser but there are some amazing SEO extensions for it already. You are probably used to using a different browser but after reading this list you will definitely change your mind.
1. Note AnyWhere – This is one of the most amazing and helpful tools I have ever seen. As a practical man, I like simplicity. And this tool is not only simple but it is also very easy to use. Just go to any website, leave a note and regardless of when you come back, the note will still be there. This is very helpful to people who have a lot of things to do and often forget some of them.
2. Firebug – Firebug is a great tool that can help you with the code of your website or even with the code of your competitors. Thanks to this tool you will be able to take advantage of certain tags and tweaks that can help you with the boost of your rankings. I must say that this tool is not for beginners but it is a must-have for experts.
3. MozBar – This is a tool that is considered to be the ultimate SEO tool by some people. It incorporates a lot of features and it will let you access them easily. You will access a lot of link metrics and all the other valuable information you might need.
4. IE Tab – This tool is very helpful in a lot of cases. It basically allows you to surf the web as if you are using Internet Explorer. It is very useful if Google Chrome is having problems with loading a certain web page. You can also use the tool to double check a ranking of a website.
5. SEO SERP – SEO SERP is a great tool that can save you a lot of time. You can use it to check rank. Basically you just type the keyword you want to check for, you select the search engine, then fill in the websites you want to check and you will see how they are doing. It will also show you what the top ranked websites are.
6. Goo.gl URL Shortener – Have you ever been frustrated about how long a certain URL is? Google Chromes has the solution to that problem. Just use that tool and with one click on the mouse you will get a shortened version of that long URL. You can also add the URLs to history and use them later. It is a great tool that I absolutely recommend and it is very useful.
Bonus! (not exactly an SEO tool)
7. Screen Capture – This is a better substitute to the button Print Screen on your computer/laptop. It also allows you to select only the area you want to capture and make a picture out of it. Very useful and very easy to use.
These 7 tools are just some of the very best that you can use with Google Chrome. You will see how they can make your job much easier and save you some precious time.
This is a guest post by Lyuben Georgiev, an SEO professional.