“Nofollow” attribute is being used by more and more people now. It is a good idea to spot other people’s tactics on how they are using it on their web pages.
There are a few FireFox plugins that allow you to instantly see ‘nofollowed’ links as you browse. I am sure, most of you are well aware of those addons but I found it necessary to remind you of them:
1. Search Status highlights links using ‘nofollow’ (Right-link the tool icon in the status bar and choose ‘Highlight Nofollow Links‘). What I like about the tool is that you don’t have to reload the page once the plugin is activated:
2. SEOQuake shows ‘nofollow’ and ‘noindex’ links:
And do you use similar tools to see ‘nofollow’ links as you browse? Share them!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012