Using results from the Google search based keyword tool it can accept two inputs:
- Keyword – this will return keyword ideas based on the entered keyword
- URL – this will return keyword ideas based on the content within the URL specified
Settings are available which enable you to:
- Choose the keyword match type
- Choose the country for results to be tailored to
- Choose how the results should be ordered
- Filter out keywords based on competition level and / or search volume criteria
- Filter our keywords including certain words
Keyword lists can be built and exported to a text, CSV or Excel file.
Primarily Keyword Eye is useful for keyword brainstorming prior to a PPC or SEO campaign, including in presentations, aiding affiliates finding a niche market and content writing to name a few.
The tool is free to use so please try it out. Any feedback appreciated
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- What is the Current State with Directories? - April 29, 2013
- Get on Top of Google SERP by Optimizing for Local Search Results - February 9, 2013
- Get Tweets and Likes at Viral Content Buzz - October 12, 2012