WordPress is undoubtedly one of the best CMS platforms used by all webmasters across the web market. Every single feature about the CMS is very inviting and advantageous for its users. Embedded with several features and plug-ins, it is easy-to-use and also search engine friendly. You can easily optimize your WordPress blog or website using the suitable On Page SEO and the Off Page SEO tactics, thus ensuring better visibility and business return.
On Page SEO – Manage and control the online visibility of your highly compatible WordPress based website with the best On Page SEO methods for better ROI. These strategies help you attract the search engine bots to your website, thus boosting the indexing of your web pages.
On Page SEO methods for managing your WordPress site
An open source CMS platform, WordPress offers various benefits to a website making it more luring for the search engine bots to visit the site and index it quickly. Everything about the WordPress platform, right from the design and its layout to the plug-ins, helps make your WordPress website an ideal online property for the Googlebots to feed on. Here are a few On Page SEO tactics that you can follow on your WordPress website for a better optimized webpage with guaranteed results.
- Add decent title tags for all you posts.
- Every major keyword should be tagged with an H1, H2 or an H3 tag.
- Add a competitive keyword to your title and body description.
- Search engine spiders have very basic requirements. Add bold tag to your major keywords. They instantly attract the attention of search engine spiders towards your webpage.
- Add your major keywords in the first and last sentences of your web content.
- Check your keyword density in your webpage. Maintaining the apt keyword density helps you get the desired SEO results easily.
- When adding images to your webpage, make sure you add the “Alt tag” along with your main keyword.
- Internal linking is another very important on-page SEO tactic that creates a smooth network between your web pages and articles. This has a great impact on your web traffic and ranking.
- Turn-on the PingBack and the Trackback options in your website. These will boost the free links and back links of your article.
- Make sure you activate the “No-follow” option to the affiliated links.
Apart from these successful On Page SEO tactics, you can also select to use the various in-built tools for an efficient On Page SEO result for your website.
- SEOpressor is a tool that takes care of the various factors affecting the result of your On Page SEO. The tool allows you to analyze the progress percentage and offers a checklist for checking the needed changes in your articles for a more devoted result.
- All-in-one SEO tool allows you to set your page title, description and also the targeted keywords for all your pages. However, amongst the other tools, the SEOpressor bags the prize due to its guaranteed services.
- WordPress comment plugin options to get the post of your blog comments.
So, optimize your WordPress website to the best level with these On Page SEO tactics.
Nitin is a tech junkie and a blogging enthusiast. He spends most of his time planning the growth of his company-Offshore Ally. His company is one of the best providers of virtual assistants and link builders online. Connect with him via Twitter.
Latest posts by DST Contributor (see all)
- Survival Guide to Multilingual SEO - May 14, 2013
- Five Killer Link Bait Tips That Can Provide You With ‘Passive Marketing’ - May 11, 2013
- 5 US SEO Events to Visit to Spend a One Month Vacation with Purpose - May 9, 2013